12 + 1 Limited Warranty
Products sold on this website come with a 12 + 1 month Limited Warranty (total 13 months) unless a different period is specified in the product name or description. All products include a warranty identical to the provisions and limitations of the manufacturer's warranty. Warranty period starts from the date of shipment.
WHAT IS COVERED?
We cover all the parts and labour costs of repair, if your product suffers manufacturer fault during the warranty period.*See the warranty terms below for details.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our limited warranty is available on all products offered in the Store, except those products that come with a worldwide or international warranty as a standard, as well as products listed in the "Specific Exclusions" and "General Exclusions" sections accordingly.
What is Covered:
- Parts and labour costs for the repair of a manufacture defect or fault of production, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
- Parts and labour costs for the repair of fault of material of the product, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
- Consumables such as batteries and films are not covered by the warranty.
General Exclusions (What's NOT Covered):
- Wear and tear;
- Damage caused by impact, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding or other adverse weather conditions;
- Damage caused by improper use, impact, water damage would void the Warranty.;
- Periodic check up, maintenance, repair, or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.;
- Causes relating to transport, removal, or installation of the product.;
- Damage caused by shock or fall, sand, dirt, dust, dampness or corrosion, leaky batteries, lightning, liquid, fire, acts of god, war, public ventilation.;
- Damage on any other items used in conjunction with the product.;
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product;
- A breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms;
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product, or those of the manufacturer;
- Damage or defect due to willful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us;
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer;
- Modification to the product and/or software, by someone other than our representatives;
- Connection of other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which were not approved by us;
- External causes out of our control which may include accidents, fire disasters or burglaries;
- Faults caused by shock or fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness or corrosion, leaky batteries, repair or cleaning by unauthorised personnel;
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which you added to the product that was not included in the contract;
- Correction of errors for any non-original manufacturer proprietary software;
- Loss or damage of data;
- Attaching the product to a network not approved by us, or if you have made changes to your operating or network system;
- Not installing any error correction that we issue for the software
- The warranty is valid from the date of dispatch until the end of 13 months.
- If the product comes with a warranty card, you must keep this warranty card in a safe place. The warranty card must be presented in order to make a claim.
- It is in your best interest to make a note of your product's item number and this should be quoted in any communication with us.
- You must obtain an authorisation for repair from us first. The choice of repair is subject to Our authorisation, and we may choose to specify a particular service centre.
- Do not return your product to us without first obtaining a return authorisation form. we will not accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for the loss of a particular item. You will also be responsible for the cost of return postage.
- We warrant this product (excluding accessories, software, consumables such as, but not limited to, toner, ink sheets, paper and other consumables as defined by us) to be in good working order during the period of warranty. The period of warranty is the period stated above and commences on the day of dispatch. In the event that the product is not in good working condition, we will provide, during the warranty period, a free service. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase; therefore you should retain your payment receipt (PDF invoice can be downloaded from your account area).
- We may choose to replace your product if the cost of repair is not economical. In the case of the product no longer being available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value. These values are determined by what the values are at the time of replacement.
- You will be responsible for the cost of having the product checked / repaired if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- Our only obligation under this warranty is the provision of the service as set out above.
- You should take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your assets and property (including all software and data) and to minimise potential loss or disruption, including, where appropriate, making full backups of all your software and data and implementing virus checking controls.
- The warranty is not transferable to a third party.
- "Liquipel" is a trademark of Gadget Evolutions, and is a third party service. We do not cover any water or liquid damage or any direct or indirect economy loss using such service or product.